Wednesday, March 16, 2016

More March Reading Dying to Meet You

I'm finding a lot of time to read lately. I'm using the overdrive library app on my phone to borrow audiobooks from the library. This lets me "read" while I'm at the gym or walking the 1/2 mile loop.

So I read a book that was recommended to me by a student. The book is 43 Old Cemetery Road Dying to Meet You by Kate Klise. This is the story of a young boy and his best friend, who just happens to be a ghost. When a grumpy writer rents the house for the summer the young boy and his ghost must learn to look past the grumpy outside and befriend the renter or force the renter out.  With wonderful names like Frank N. Beans or I.B. Grumply how can this not be a fun read?
"..be kind to each other. Other people's feelings are as real as you."
Isn't that a great little blurb? Being kind is so important. This was a truly fun read for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment