Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Break and A Frozen Heart

I hope you had a great spring break! I had plenty of time to catch up on my reading and that is always my hope for time off. During the big blizzard my power went out. I felt like my house had turned into Arendelle and Elsa had frozen me in. So with a warm blanket and a cup of tea I snuggled into my chair to read.
The story is told in a 2 person point of view, alternating in the voice of Anna and Hans. It was very nice to be able to hear the backstory of the two different sides. With the alternating stories there is a depth to the story that the movie just can't capture. I did miss the songs and had to rewatch the movie after the book just so I could hear the trolls sing. This was a quick read. It wasn't groundbreaking or deep thinking it was pure fun. If you are looking for a light hearted read with some fun charter insights, this is the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment