Friday, April 8, 2016

April!! Spiders by Nic Bishop

I never liked spiders much. I always thought of myself as a dog person, until I met Mr. Grundy. Mr. Grundy was my son's 3rd grade teacher. He had a tarantula as a class pet! As a mom, I worried, a lot. However, my son would come home and tell me about the amazing life of this extremely lazy creature. I was very thankful that this criter lived in someone else's classroom. Then I met Ms. Center. Ms Center knew Mr. Grundy, and of course Mr. Grundy had given Ms. Center a spider. Ms. Center could tell that the spider was lonely so she brought her into the library. I absolutely love Miss Fuzzypants. She is very easy to take care of and fun to watch. I might now be a spider person, kinda.


In order to learn about more about Miss Fuzzypants I read this book. It is very informative and has very clear explanations. Spiders are so very scary and fascinating at the same time. This book great visuals! Sometimes the font used is not the easiest to read, but important facts are in bold. This book is a must read if you are just beginning a search to learn more about spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment